The HDC-Z10000 is Panasonic’s first integrated twin-lens 2D/3D camcorder that is fully compatible with the AVCHD 3D/Progressive standard. It achieves the industry’s nearest close-up of approximately 17.7 inches (45cm) for a twin-lens 3D camcorder, while maintaining an equivalent 32mm wide angle of view. It records close-up images that would be conventionally difficult to capture in crisp detail.
Key features include:
|• Records in the following modes: NTSC, AVCHD 3D (1080/60i, 1080/24p, and 1080/30p*), AVCHD 3D/Progressive (1080/60p), and AVCHD (1080/24p, 1080/30p*, and 1080/60i PH/HA/HE mode).
• Versatile lens, from 32mm (35mm equivalent) wide-angle shooting (29.8mm for 2D) to 10x optical zooming (12x for 2D shooting, 23x for shooting with Intelligent Zoom).
• F1.5 lenses excel when shooting in low light conditions and enable the user to record bright images with reduced noise even in dark places.
• Three independent manual rings for focus, zoom and iris
• A dedicated dial lets the user finely adjust 3D convergence.
• 1,152,000-dot, 3.5-inch 3D LCD that requires no 3D eyewear to view. The display can be switched between 2D and 3D
• 0.45-inch 1,226,880-dot EVF for high-resolution images and high-speed response.
• Separate buttons on the camera’s side enable quick operation of Optical Image Stabilization, ON/OFF, Color Bar ON/OFF, Zebra Pattern Display, 3D Guide Display, Auto/Manual Iris, Auto/Manual Auto Focus, and Auto/Manual White Balance,
• For greater expressive control, advanced image tuning functions, including gamma mode, knee point, detail, detail coring, chroma levels, chroma phase, and master pedestal, are available
• Built-in microphones for recording Dolby Digital 5.1-channel surround sound/2-channel stereo
• Two XLR audio inputs with a 48-V phantom power supply for external microphone use for uncompromising audio quality
• Uncompressed Linear PCM (2-channel only) is supported.
• Quick-Start (0.6 sec) and Quick Power-On (2 sec) functions allow shooting to begin almost instantly.
• Up to six sets of camera data can be stored, enabling the user to instantly configure settings based on the shooting conditions.
• Three User buttons on the main unit and four User buttons on the LCD for easy access to frequently used functions.
• Dual SD card slots for either relay or back-up recording.
• Other pro functions include Time Code, Time Lapse Recording (supported in 2D), and Still Picture Recording to capture a 2D (JPEG) or 3D (MPO compliant) 2.1M pixel still image at any time.
* Images shot in the 1080/30p (25p) mode are recorded as 1080/60i (50i).
Based on the AVCHD format, which offers high quality, efficient compression and excellent compatibility, this new standard has been upgraded to AVCHD 3D, which uses MVC (Multiview Video Coding) to record and play 3D images via the Frame Sequential Method (each frame is full resolution). AVCHD 3D/Progressive is the latest format in the 3D domain and assures frame-by-frame beautiful results.
Offering exclusive technologies, the Z10000 incorporates Panasonic's unique Double 3MOS System, which produces superb color and detail reproduction. Its advanced imaging system combines two large-diameter F1.5 lenses featuring a special Nano Surface Coating technology. Two independent, high-sensitivity 3MOS sensors (left and right) for superb color and detail reproduction and a newly developed Crystal Engine Pro II for high-speed processing and noise reduction make the Z10000 a breakthrough camera.
With the two high-sensitivity 3MOS sensors (with an effective pixel count of 6.57 megapixels each) that are independently mounted left and right, the Double 3MOS system creates outstanding Full HD 3D video content (which can be viewed on any Panasonic consumer 3D TV). The same level of performance is also provided for 2D images, allowing remarkable 2D image quality in combination with 1920 x 1080, 60 progressive recording.